TV & Movie Talk

Öffentliche Gruppe  |  active vor 2 Jahre, 4 Monaten ago

Die gnadenlose TV & Movie Kritik.

1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6 Beiträgen)

Daniel Craig: The Kardashians are f*cking idiots

• shampain165p

said

Daniel Craig: The Kardashians are f*cking idiots

“Look at the Kardashians, they’re worth millions. I don’t think they were that badly off to begin with, but now look at them,” he reportedly told the magazine.

“You see that and you think, ‘What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f***ing idiot on television and then you’ll pay me millions?’

“I’m not judging it — well, I am obviously,” he reportedly added.

“I think there’s a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel,” he reportedly told British GQ. “It’s not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand for. But if you sell it off it’s gone.

“You can’t buy it back — you can’t buy your privacy back.’ Ooh I want to be alone.’ F*** you,” he reportedly continued. “We’ve been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?”

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/

• evamarroni699p

said

sehr schön gesagt, daniel! aber ich muss aso schon zugeben.. wenn das bei uns im tv laufen würde würd ichs durchglotzen.. bin doch auch so jersey shore angefixt..

• evamarroni699p

said

kann er es nomal sagen wenn er sein badhösli trägt? :-)

• evamarroni699p

said

@ayse3003: haha, ich würde ihm doch NUR in die augen sehen! oder mit ihm über seine abstehenden ohren sprechen..

1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6 Beiträgen)
CloseDiese Website verwendet Cookies. Mit der Weiternutzung der Website drücken Sie Ihr Einverständnis über den Einsatz von Cookies aus.

Login

To start connecting please log in first.

Members

Groups

Copyright © 2024 adfus GmbH. All rights reserved.